- My second attempt at creating a height adjustable specimen stage that allows finer control of the coarse focus adjustment which my current microscope stand does not support.
- Better stability using steel sheet base attached with magnets
- Reduced vibrations while adjusting the stage height up and down
- Fewer gears needed to achieve vertical motion
- Allowed me to take 10-20 images manually moved at 40x magnification for focus stacking
LEGO Studio 2.0 is fantastic free software.
#1401 Goethite Var. After Siderite Dan Patch Mine Keystone Pennington Co. South Dakota USA (2000) FOV:1.6 mm/2.5 mm